Naruto and Anime RPG site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Straw hat crew secret hide-out

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Straw hat crew secret hide-out - Page 2 Empty Re: Straw hat crew secret hide-out

Post by Roronoa Zoro Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Zoro would just smirk as he kicks dark in his stomach making him let go and Zoro would pull the sword out and throw it at him,as it hits Dark right in his shoulder with no miss
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro

Back to top Go down

Straw hat crew secret hide-out - Page 2 Empty Re: Straw hat crew secret hide-out

Post by Dark Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 pm

laughs still not feeling anything i would pull the sword out as i turn it to dust
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:34 pm

(lol dude you just turned your own sword into dust)

Zoro would shrug not really knowing why he turned his own sword to dust but whatever, he was getting bored with this fight now,"Enbima Yonezu Oni Giri." he would say and attack with no miss and point blank so it didn't faze through him or anything

Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:38 pm

gotcha grabing you blowing a hole in you smirks

(g2g)
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:46 pm

(ok bye)

Zoro would smirk as the zoro you blew a hole through vanished and the real Zoro was behind you as he plunged his sword into you,"Actually you don't have me." says as I rip my sword out of him then knocks him to the ground as I step on his back and holds my sword to his neck.

Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:29 pm

disappers
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Zoro would smirk,he already knew he was going to do that so when he was holding him down,on the tip of his sword was poison so when he was holding his sword up to his neck some of it dripped onto his neck as it would now dissolve into his flesh an spread through his veins.He would swing his sword over his back as he kept alert for anything,but now Dark already lost because of the poison
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:36 pm

smiiles chewing a pellet healing his wound and removing anything that is in his body
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Zoro would yawn,now really bored.This wasn't even a fight to him since the guy just kept on running away like a coward.Zoro would shrug and jump back onto the ship since he was pretty much done with the fight,it was getting to boring for him
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:44 pm

boom i say as the ship blows up
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:55 pm

The ship didn't even get a scratch on it since it was made by Franky,and the ship was built to sail on the ocean where we were shot at all of the time by cannonballs,"Nice try." Zoro would say while yawning

Franky:Laughs,"Sorry that kind of crap doesn't work on this ship."
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:07 pm

smirks
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Zoro would yawn again bored as he watched the other guy carefully
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2