Naruto and Anime RPG site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atreiyu's Past RP ( rated T or I don't really know yet ^^ lol )

4 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Atreiyu's Past RP ( rated T or I don't really know yet ^^ lol ) Empty Atreiyu's Past RP ( rated T or I don't really know yet ^^ lol )

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:50 am

Atreiyu's past: here rules! ( and rated T maybe lol I don't know^^)

This RP is about Atreiyu's past anyone can join but choose a clan and you must be a child since it is Atreiyu's childhood RP

Clans
• Okami clan is the clan of pure wolf demon blood. There enemies: White lotus clan and The Tengu clan. They change into wolves Ability:Okinanu the all seeing eye and spiritual power and healing. 

• White Lotus clan: The clan of white tiger demon blood^^ enemies: Okami clan and tengu clan. They change into white tigers Powers: The ability to summon greater strength and shapeshift

• Tengu clan: The clan of wolves as well yet these wolves and change into Ravens and hawks. Enemies: Okami clan and white lotus clan Power: The ability of using black magic and the power of darkness the circulate through their veins so many mysteries of their power.

If you join RP say what clan and remember your clan enemies. The rules of the clans: don't ever fall in love with a enemy clan member. Destroy any other clan intruder on your clan's territory. Listen to clan elders and leaders^^ who ever they r(:
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

https://naruto-animerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Atreiyu's Past RP ( rated T or I don't really know yet ^^ lol ) Empty Re: Atreiyu's Past RP ( rated T or I don't really know yet ^^ lol )

Post by Ichigo Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:29 am

Deep beyond the mountains, in a dark forest lies a Wolf pack. This pack was mere werewolves. The clan was known as the Okami clan. Their believes in the healing and spiritual powers come from the moon goddess herself. Knowing they can survive as long as they have the moon by their side they can achieve anything! Yet other clans roam the area. In the north deep in the mountains path lies the Felines themselves! The white lotus clan the clan were decedents of the sabertooth but these white tiger's were more unusual they were able to summon strength ten times more than there muscle average. Though they are very well at blending in with their surrounds such like chameleons but they don't changer color they would shapeshift into the form. The Okami was very strict about their clan rules for they wanted the blood of Okami to stay within the clan. Yet in the south parts of the forest in the deep depths of the dark forest lived a clan known as the Tengu Clan. These violent wolves kill for pleasure they main Allie is darkness yet they seem to have the ability to black magic and also shapeshift into Ravens and Hawks. They indeed love killing the members of the Okami clan yet our fiercest warriors are ready for battle. Yet sick as they may be they would steal women from the Okami clan for their own use of granting themselves a bigger clan. Ichigo Okami was a elite Warrior he was known by all in the Okami clan and was well respected he had one daughter at the time who was 3 yet around this age they learn quite well. His wife Roxario Okami died in a accident caused by the Tengu clan yet he mostly worried about his young daughter Nexus. A year passed and as you know it I was seeing another girl secretly from another clan. How much how this was forbidden he didn't want to let go of his lovely tigress her name was Misa a true beauty indeed. Yet even falling in love with her would cause a greater deal yet he didn't let go. He loved her so much how could he? Even though he was breaking clan rules. Yes another year passed and yet these two lovers were still together but shocking news came to Ichigo when Misa told him she was pregnant with his child!? Of course he'd freak out how would he raise a child with her plus if the clan finds out the baby would be in danger. Due to their mistake both leaders of their clan shunned them for eternity nothing but a deep depression clouded Ichigo's heart yet he did have Misa by his side and Nexus didn't he? The day came when his child was born yet tragic strucked upon him to soon. While giving birth Misa died due to the amount of blood lost and he couldn't even help her. Taking a glimpse at the small infant wrapped up in a blanket he would take his daughter in his arms and look at her. She did look so much like misa all her beauty was shone. Perfect wolf ears she has recieve from him yet her eyes silver as the moon's light itself. Smiling at the child he would look at his 5 year old daughter Nexus yet she didn't seemed please her baby fangs would be bare at the infant as her ears laid back. Ichigo would scold her before returning his focus onto his daughter. Thinking of the perfect name he would come up with Atreiyu a name Misa would wanted her daughter to be named. Smiling warmly he would get up and head back to the okami clan as his daughter Nexus followed.

[color:af6d= orange] -8 years later-

8 years has past and how time seem to go by. Each day he watched Atreiyu grow into a small girl she was. Yet it seemed like yesterday he held her in his arms. "Atreiyu don't forget to go forage for some fruit. And please stay in our territory I don't want you to wander off on the Tengu clan's territory like last time." I say to the her as I kneeled down and kissed her forehead. Smiling I would get up and hug Nexus " nexus I hope you have a great time training today." he says smiling " now then I must go I will see you two later love you both." I say leaving the home and heads to the hunting grounds with my team yet they won't talk to just make disgusted looks. Sighs.
Atreiyu's Past RP ( rated T or I don't really know yet ^^ lol ) Baby

(Okami clan whoo!)
Ichigo Okami
Ichigo Okami

Back to top Go down

Atreiyu's Past RP ( rated T or I don't really know yet ^^ lol ) Empty Re: Atreiyu's Past RP ( rated T or I don't really know yet ^^ lol )

Post by Nexus Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:38 am

Nexus would look at Atreiyu as she wrinkled up her nose in disgust. Nexus was now 13 yet she still remembers when the species was born! Walking by Atreiyu she would push her down " filthy scum get out of my way!" she snarled baring her canine teeth before leaving the home to meet up with her friends. Turning into wolf form she would have wings as well before she knew it her and her friends were wolves together. Picking up a scent of fresh kill they would all run into the wolves howling in joy.

Atreiyu's Past RP ( rated T or I don't really know yet ^^ lol ) BlackDemonWolfWithWings

( what her wolf form looks like and okami clan of course)
Nexus Okami
Nexus Okami

http://www.guardiansofthedragon.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:49 am

Atreiyu would slowly get up from the ground as she wiped the tears she shed from her silver eyes. " why does she hate me?" she cries now on her feet Atreiyu would wipe the tears away with her dress as she touches her wolf ears. Atreiyu was 8 years old yet each day was the same. The only time that was interesting is when she accidently wandered off clan Territory and into the Tengu's territory. Walking over to a mirror she would stare at her reflection sadly. Atreiyu's Past RP ( rated T or I don't really know yet ^^ lol ) 2006-12-20-38833 Clenching her fist she would shrug and turn away from the mirror. Seeing a nice woven basket she would grab it and head out to the forest to gather berries or fruit. Yet the sweetest fruit lies in the Tengu's territory and it was Atreiyu's favorite fruit. The apple tree which she would sometimes sneak over there to gather some. Yet she was caught accidently by a unknown stranger. Thank goodness her father was patroling the border at that time. Walking in the forest she would listen to the chirps and clicks of insects birds. Listening she would smile to her self.[/color]

( what atreiyu looks like at 8 years old it's the only pic posted)

( okami clan of course)
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Hunting along with my team. I would sniff the air and catch the scent of elk snarling lowly I would jump as in the air I turn into my wolf as I land on the ground with all four paws. Crouching low my white pelt would blow in the breeze as my team crouched along in their wolf forms. Hearing the elk come closer we would run after it as all of us seprated in order to create a ambush ahead!
Ichigo Okami
Ichigo Okami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:20 pm

I would walk the woods moving through the trees quietly not trying to stir up the prey he was stalking.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Taking down the elk he would tear out it's throat as his team took the kill down. Howling in success they would drag the kill back to the clan yet the hunting grounds were their territory. As his team took the kill Ichigo would check the clan's boundries as he marks as well so no Tengu member or White lostus member enters the Okami clan territory
Ichigo Okami
Ichigo Okami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:28 pm

As i stalk the herd of deer i would hear the howl as it startled the deer i would have to chase them down
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 pm

Atreiyu wandered the forest yet she reached the border of the tengu. She could see the apple tree yet father to her not to go. She would tilt her head
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 pm

As i leapedd onto one of the deer collasping its throat i would howl and drag the kill back
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Sitting down on a smooth rock she would stare at the tree but crossing even the border line will b fatal in the second. Since the tengu clan are able to blend in with darkness and there territory is nothing but darkness only light shone in the apple tree.
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:41 pm

while dragging the kill back to camp i would spot atreiyu i would walk over to her
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Stares off
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 pm

atreiyu i say
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Perks ears "hm?"
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:48 pm

what r u looking at
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Tengu clan territory. I say pointing at the dark forest.
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Ichigo would watch the clan's borders
Ichigo Okami
Ichigo Okami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 pm

turns into his demon wolf form
Atreiyu's Past RP ( rated T or I don't really know yet ^^ lol ) Dark-w12
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Atreiyu would get up
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 pm

goes over into the darkness
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Watches you
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:14 pm

jumps up and gets apple
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Watches still yet concerned since that was tengu clan territory ...
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:24 pm

walks out darkness follows behind me changing back into human form
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next