Naruto and Anime RPG site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol

+5
Sasuke uchiha
Roronoa Zoro
Minato Namikaze
Naruko Uzumaki
Atreiyu Okami
9 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  Empty Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:35 am

Wolf RP Rules and Info

Alright then this RP is basically a wolf RP except there is something... All females are a pack and all males are a pack. So there is only a all female pack and all male pack. For example: tenten,atreiyu,nami and nexus are a female pack only no males. So this RP will be a pack thing except both packs are sort of enemies. Males against females. Females against males. A battle of the sexes RP but in wolf^^ Yet who knows what would happen in this rp!? Bonds can be made,friendships, old pack rivalry can subside! Who knows. But for now the RP will began as enemies. Males only there male pack and don't know any females! Females only know their female pack and no males! There is chances someone can Luke another from another pack or crushes in these cases. So now then. Here are the pack rules based in the rp! This is sort of warriors but instead wolves lol. Here are the pack rules that both packs follow.

Pack rules

1. Defend your pack territory from other intruders.

2. Never ever fall in love with another pack wolf. 

3. Respect those in ur pack!

4. Have fun in this rp ( this rule is not the rp pack rule lol)

5. Wolf rp so no human thing yet lol^^ I will announce that!

Female pack territory

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  Forest Female pack territory the forest.

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  Forest-4

Female pack territory: waterfall

female pack name: ( has not been decided)

Female pack song well sort of not decided yet.... I like this though lol

-------------------

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  DSCI0077

male forest territory: forest

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  Forest_Waterfall_m

Male forest territory: waterfall

-------------------

Alright when you RP post a pic of what your wolf looks like and remember the rules! Oh and there can be fights and battles and blah,blah and more lol ^^ ( it's 11:00 pm so I'm tired so ya)

RP begin! 

Wolf wars: Battle of the sexes logo!!

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  2568926527

Left wolf: female side

Right wolf: male side

Wolf logo meaning: collide together as one or end up as a rein of destruction.

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  M_d9201a16e98a411aaa9d5f374fc02cc8

Chances of end up falling in love with the enemy or liking! Bum bum bum! (dramatic music or the shit the play so ya^^ lol)

oh ya and decide on a pack name males and song^^

----(ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!)------

Last edited by Atreiyu Okami on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

https://naruto-animerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  Empty Re: Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 am

prowls around her territory, keeping an eye out for any males that decided to push their luck
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  Empty Re: Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:44 am

Atreiyu would see Naruko and walk over to her. " ah there is no males thank god. We already lost a member because of them." I growl remembering my sister Nexus leave with a male because she was in love. Atreiyu growled at the thought she was in love before yet it leads to havoc. She ignores any feeling that gets to that. That's why this pack are enemies with the males. She knows some of her pack members might have a crush with the male members of the enemy pack yet she did too once but she would ignore it. Shaking of the feeling she would check the territory borders and mark them.

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  Kyuubi-1 this is what her wolf looks like
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:47 am

sniffs the air to make sure there are no males.
' yeah thank god there are no males. They don't do anything, just sit around and talk about rubbish.'
leaps onto a rock and does a quick scout.

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  GoldenWolfie2

(my wolf!!)
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:52 am

Atreiyu would nod in agreement as her nine-tails wagged around. She would finish checking the borders " the others will be here soon. Nami went hunting." I say smiling as I head to our pack territory waterfall "sadly we have to share the hunting grounds with the males because if our ancestors rules." I say
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:55 am

' yay! I cant wait to eat something. I havent eaten meat in days... but i suppose i will have to wait.'
her stomach growls as she wags around her three tails.

(hang on a better pic of my wolf

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/hibbary/Akei.jpg

Last edited by Naruko Uzumaki on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:57 am

" ah it's almost a full moon. The time of the gathering were we have to meet the filthy males. Only if the ancestors didn't make that rule." I say
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:59 am

' Urgh I cant STAND the meetings. especially when the males try to take over. We should fight back this month.'
lays on the forest floor and gets distracted by a falling leaf
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:05 am

"fight at the meeting. I don't know if it's allowed but if they dare to strike we will strike back." I say as I look at the sky and feel a cool breeze. I then sense a rabbit. Crouching low I would stalk to it silently and pounce on it. Sinking my canine teeth into it's body a noise would be heard "crack" the small animal's spine cracked I then walk over to Naruko " here is a snack till nami comes." I say dropping the rabbit in front of her
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:08 am

' Thanks!! OM NOM NOM NOM!'
chows down on the rabbit and gets blood on her paws and muzzle.
' I agree though. If the males strike, we will strike back with grace and look good doing it!'
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:13 am

I laugh " hell ya." I say as I sit down " yet I know one thing. Things can happen like end up having a crush on them or even befriending them. I made mistake once but I won't again." I say as I close my eyes but open them as a small pup runs over to us. I smile at the pup with almost 12 tails. " hey rikarï." I greet her

rikarï: hey atreiyu and naruko!

( there is only one pup in the female pack we all can RP him except for the males Her name is Rikarï this is what she looks like)

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  Jyuubi_chibi_by_kyuubifred
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 am

bends down and nuzzles the pup.
' I almost made that mistake. But then I found this pack, and I've loved ever minute being in it.

Rikari: Rolls oh his back and grins at Naruko and Atreiyu
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:22 am

I would lick the top of the pups head as I smile " today it would be half a moon and in a few days it will be full." I say looking at the sky with my silver eyes
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:25 am

' I always love the full moon. Its a shame the ancestors shamed this day by brining the meeting on that day.'
gets up and sniffs the air.
' I have a feeling there is gonna be a storm soon...'
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:33 am

I would sniff the air as I look at the sky once more. Dark clouds covered the sky as drops of water would land on my face. I would then pick Rikari gently by the scruff " let's go to the den." I say as I pad to our den which was near the waterfall. Vines hanged down the den entrance along with roses that lined up the sides along with flowers no thorns. I would enter inside the den. As there were animal fur such as bear,fox and deer skin to give the ground a soft texture. I would put rikari down on a pelt of fur as she curled up. In the center there were a circle of stones and twigs,wood in the center of the stone circle. Saying something softly Atreiyu would blow a couple of flames onto the twigs and wood and lit a warm camp fire. No smoke came just the warmth of the fire. I would lay down as crackles of thunder were heard outside the den. I look to see tenten asleep on her bed and Rin who was drinking from the fresh spring water that would form in a pond at the end of the den. This den was huge there was more tunnels of cave one that leads to a hotsprings further in the mountain perfect for bathing out fur pelts. I would smile softly as I felt the warmth of the fire. I then look up to see nami bring in a dead elk. She would drag it to the kill pile as she shook her fur from all the water that soaked her fur. She would then smile at everyone and lay down.
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:39 am

Grins at Nami and squeezes into the den with Atreiyu. picks up Rikaru and puts him in the den, and waits for her share of the elk.
' I'm still really hungry. But thanks to you Atreiyu, I'm not dead yet!!'
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:41 am

Smiles "then eat." I say with a grin and I lay down on my bed
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:44 am

Grins and waits for her turn to eat her share of the elk.
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Namikaze Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:49 am

Minato would walk alongside the male's territory border. He would then sprint off towards the hunting grounds. As the rain would soak his yellow fur yet he continued to his destination. Thunder would crackle loudly he couldn't seem to hear himself think! Sprinting faster he gained speed.

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  Yellowwolf
Minato Namikaze
Minato Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:52 am

quickly sniffs the air and catches scent of a male nearby.
' Male!' she growls, sprinting outside and goes to check the borders.
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:49 am

Zoro would see Minato run off to the hunting grounds as he walks along the border of the males territory.He would walk back and fourth and scan the territory,keeping his ears perked and his nose sniffing around for any female scent near by.Hearing thunder and seeing lightning in the sky,Zoro would sigh slightly but he didn't head back to the den.

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  KakashisRefrence
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:01 am

quickly scans the border, looking out for anything that could threaten the territory.
' This is where the scent is strongest...' she thinks to herself. ' But there is no one here. Good.'
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke uchiha Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Sasuke would sit near the den of the male territory as he wolud then sniff around not catching any female's scent he wold shrug and lay down even though he was getting soaked in the rainWolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  Sasukewolf
Sasuke uchiha
Sasuke uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Nami wold sprint to the hunting grounds only to find Minato hunting. Her fur bristled as her green eyes would show in the shadows of the forest. More like light reflecting of them. She would crouch low and stalk over there. Her claws would retract out yet she watched minato cautiously. Her eyes would waver to a nearby elk. Quickly she would sprint over to it as her sharp canine teeth would snap at the elk's legs. Trying to make it stumble she could sense that Minato has sensed her. She would growl lowly in her throat as she contined to chase the elk her Orange fur coat made her seem like a flash of orange.

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  Bluejay2-1-1(what my wolf looks like)
Nami
Nami

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Namikaze Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Minato would perk his ears. As he smelt the scent of a female in the hnting gronds knowing we share with the females. He disliked that they came in our hunting hour. He would watch a orange flash go by him as he looked it was none other than a female with a orange pelt. He snarled and bristled his yellow fur and took after.
Minato Namikaze
Minato Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum