Naruto and Anime RPG site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol

+5
Sasuke uchiha
Roronoa Zoro
Minato Namikaze
Naruko Uzumaki
Atreiyu Okami
9 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:15 pm

I would per my ears. Knowing Nami goes hunting right now i would also know its the male's time of hunting . She would only hope she didnt get caught or anything yet she would leave the den and go check
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

https://naruto-animerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol

Post by Neji hyuuga Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Neji would stay in the male's territory as he would smell a female in the hunting grounds around the time when its theirs not the female's. I activate my byakugan "there is a female in the hunting grounds." i say as i deactivate my byakugan Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  - Page 2 Neji_by_RussianKunoichi (this is what my wolf looks like)
Neji hyuuga
Neji hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 pm

i would walk in the darkness keeping an eye on the clan border
Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  - Page 2 Wolf11
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji hyuuga Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:41 pm

neji would run to the hunting grounds for he knew minato must of been hunting. Getting near he smelt the scent of a female wolf near by. Yet spotting a flash of orange and yellow he would peer closer as he identified the two. Apparently the female with the orange fur is trying to kill a elk and minato is trying to scare her off or fight since it is our time now with the hunting grounds. Yet it seems this female doesnt follow the rules. Neji would sprint too
Neji hyuuga
Neji hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:46 pm

appears at the hunting ground wondering what was going on i would walk over to where the camotion was
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji hyuuga Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:50 pm

minato would chase the female
Neji hyuuga
Neji hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:58 pm

asks neji whats going on
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji hyuuga Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:00 pm

i look over at dark "the female is our enemy from the female pack we despise. we share the hunting grounds yet we have rules like times when they hunt and times when we hunt. Right now is our time and it seems this female broke the rule." i snarled as the orange female howled out for help from her comrades

(it explains at the beginning of this rp on page 1 the main idea of this rp^^ lol )
Neji hyuuga
Neji hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 pm

well it might have a fight on are hands hearing the howl
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji hyuuga Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:04 pm

i nod in agreement as the orange female would swipe her claws at minato and jump away she was quick indeed.
Neji hyuuga
Neji hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:06 pm

sniffs the air
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Atreiyu would hear nami's howl. As she growled lowly and sprinted fast to the hunting grounds. Her 11 tails lashed as she gained speed she was a blur. Leaping out of the forests shadows she would rush over to nami and the yellow fur male trying to attack her. Atreiyu's silver eyes reflected the faint moonlight . Her canine teeth would bare at the male as she stomped him down and wacked him hard with her tail sending him a little away as I nudge nami. Nami would sprint back to the shadows of the forest fully disapearing. I would snarl at neji and dark as my fur bristled slightly as I then turn and sprint back to the shadows. Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  - Page 2 Kyuubi-1
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:14 pm

i would growl low in my throat
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji hyuuga Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:17 pm

I would look at minato would get up slowly as he had a huge bruise on his side where his ribs were. I would snarl at the female
Neji hyuuga
Neji hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 pm

I would snarl lowly as I head back to my pack territory as I then began to sprint and disapear in the shadows
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:19 pm

walks over to minato
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji hyuuga Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:23 pm

minato: damn women. *licks his side*

"are u ok minato." i ask

minato would nod
Neji hyuuga
Neji hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Atreiyu would arrive back to the den

nami: I was able to kill a elk nearby so I will bring that. *leaves to the border of our Territory*

I would sigh and lay down near the den
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:28 pm

nods and walks back into the darkness
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji hyuuga Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:29 pm

minato would then get the kill and drag it to our territory as i follow him
Neji hyuuga
Neji hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:31 pm

watchs the border
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji hyuuga Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:34 pm

stays at the den as sasuke would sleep and zoro keeps watch too. Minato would enter the den to rest as i would go inside the den as well
Neji hyuuga
Neji hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:35 pm

sniffs the air
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Atreiyu would head to the border of her territory as she keeps watch
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:40 pm

looks around
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum