Naruto and Anime RPG site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol

+5
Sasuke uchiha
Roronoa Zoro
Minato Namikaze
Naruko Uzumaki
Atreiyu Okami
9 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  - Page 15 Empty Re: Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol

Post by Dark Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:57 pm

walks out of the darkness
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol  - Page 15 Empty Re: Wolf RP :read rules and have fun! Everyone welcome!) title of rp: Battle of the sexes or wolf wars!^^ lol

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:15 am

gulps in nervousness and sits back down, waiting for the next speaker.
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:05 am

looks around
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:24 pm

" alright. Apparently Nami wishes for us to put aside our rivalry and join together as one pack. Those who agree speak now those who object raise a paw and state your reason." I say as nami wags her tail
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

https://naruto-animerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:33 pm

raises paw
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Waits for more votes or for anyone to speak
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:55 pm

looks around
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:02 am

"I want us to become one pack." I say as I wag my tail " it will make things easier." I say
Nami
Nami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:21 am

i agree
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 am

"I agree with Nami,what is the point of all this fighting? We are all wolves,no different to each other.Yes we may be oppisite genders but that has nothing to do with it,what matters is that we are all wolves.Now if one pack was a pack of dingos and the other wolves then things would be different." Zoro says with a lazy yawn
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 am

nods her head hesitantly, not sure if she should nod or not. she begins to get nervous, and her head is becoming unclear.
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:19 am

Looks over at Naruko " well then I guess we are a pack now." she mutters
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:37 pm

walks to the back
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Sighs softly " hehe this meeting surely died." I say
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:46 pm

sits
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 am

nods back at Atreiyu and gulps, looking around at her new pack members.
' Well, at least there will be no more fights over things.'
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:36 pm

nods in agreement
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:31 pm

laughs silently as i slink away in the forest shadows
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:36 pm

nami would poke zoro "heyo! New pack member^^" she greets
Nami
Nami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:25 am

i would walk to the water fall
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:38 am

Swishes her tails around nervously and goes to find water, and maybe some food for the pack.
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Lurks in the shadows as my 11 tails swish around silently. I would crouch low before leaping out and tackling Naruko down. " Tag!" I say randomly as I laugh XD
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:22 am

grins and chases after Atrieyu, growling playfully and trying to tackle her.
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:53 pm

I would run faster. Razz
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko Uzumaki Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:13 am

runs past her and touches her shoulder lightly with one of her three tails, and grins.
' You're It!'
speeds off into the murky forest and barks.
Naruko Uzumaki
Naruko Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum